I had never interviewed a professor before and I was worried they wouldn’t like me. My first step to win over their hearts was to make them feel comfortable and at ease. So I dressed like them. I wore my professor outfit: a cable-knit sweater over a button down. But to my surprise, not all professors wear this ensemble. Let this be a lesson to you: When you want to make someone feel comfortable, don’t assume anything about their closets. But if I were being rated for hotness on ratemyprofessors.com, my sweater would still earn me a chili pepper.
- #HangoutFest Day 1 show highlights right here >> ow.ly/l9GrY come back tomorrow for more! 5 hours ago
- .@TheShins starting out with some space rock at #hangoutfest >> ow.ly/l9yiw 9 hours ago
- Choices! @macklemore & @RyanLewis and @passionpit both coming up next live at #hangoutfest >> ow.ly/l9tEW #firstworldproblems 10 hours ago
- Kings of Leon or kings of the beach? Maybe both. #hangoutfest instagram.com/p/Zbdw2vPj6s/ 11 hours ago
- .@macklemore & @RyanLewis chop it up with @VH1 before performing at @Hangoutfest. http://t.co/rJF5dWTxUN 11 hours ago