I had never interviewed a professor before and I was worried they wouldn’t like me. My first step to win over their hearts was to make them feel comfortable and at ease. So I dressed like them. I wore my professor outfit: a cable-knit sweater over a button down. But to my surprise, not all professors wear this ensemble. Let this be a lesson to you: When you want to make someone feel comfortable, don’t assume anything about their closets. But if I were being rated for hotness on ratemyprofessors.com, my sweater would still earn me a chili pepper.
- Peep @djafrojack‘s #MTVSpringBreak performance of “Do Or Die” bit.ly/1fKYZ4b 5 months ago
- .@QuinnMarcus & @Kid_Ink become BFFs down at #MTVSpringBreak : bit.ly/1iXgKB8 5 months ago
- .@Kid_Ink performed his hit song “Main Chick” at #SpringBreak & killed it! Check it out: bit.ly/1rZiQoX 5 months ago
- .@djafrojack takes our #PopQuiz, & tells us the essentials for #SpringBreak: bit.ly/1fKYZ4b http://t.co/7hC3NlNV55 5 months ago
- Awesome #MTVSpringBreak performance by @Kid_Ink! Watch “Main Chick” now: on.mtv.com/1rZJ76r 5 months ago