I had never interviewed a professor before and I was worried they wouldn’t like me. My first step to win over their hearts was to make them feel comfortable and at ease. So I dressed like them. I wore my professor outfit: a cable-knit sweater over a button down. But to my surprise, not all professors wear this ensemble. Let this be a lesson to you: When you want to make someone feel comfortable, don’t assume anything about their closets. But if I were being rated for hotness on ratemyprofessors.com, my sweater would still earn me a chili pepper.
- 10 Signs Your Beard’s Grossing People Out >> ow.ly/tiZVf 1 month ago
- .@rhymesayers – the finest independent hip-hop label in the world? via @guardian ow.ly/tgB07 1 month ago
- Green Day’s Dookie At 20: Too Stoned To Live, Too Young To Die >> on.mtv.com/1fTcy2t – @MTVNews 1 month ago
- U pick the video @CashiusGreen @ColdBeerBroads @LiliKendall @paradeoflights or @TheTrophyFire▶on.mtv.com/1fSHZtQ http://t.co/gXnQTCfw6B 1 month ago
- Photo: mtv: that awkward moment when you have to get horizontal. catch the #nsfw exclusive… tmblr.co/ZL3bYx169EGzg 1 month ago