I had never interviewed a professor before and I was worried they wouldn’t like me. My first step to win over their hearts was to make them feel comfortable and at ease. So I dressed like them. I wore my professor outfit: a cable-knit sweater over a button down. But to my surprise, not all professors wear this ensemble. Let this be a lesson to you: When you want to make someone feel comfortable, don’t assume anything about their closets. But if I were being rated for hotness on ratemyprofessors.com, my sweater would still earn me a chili pepper.
- New video from @TheSwellers for ‘Got Social’ ▶ on.mtv.com/18gEEn3 http://t.co/fPo2H8Iq6x 2 hours ago
- Your new morning juice from @CoastgaardBK‘s new “Oval Lawn” video ▶ youtu.be/A2EWs2jkwu0 3 hours ago
- Thanks to @KTRM_FM for this week’s College Radio Countdown ▶ on.mtv.com/1cRIwuG http://t.co/LFBP24auWr 1 day ago
- Hilarious new video from BOYTOY for “Visits” ft. @MrHoratioSanz ▶ ow.ly/rp4NA 1 day ago
- #RebelMusicDoc tonight at 9/8c: How young musicians are confronting Tijuana’s fierce drug war >> rebelmusic.com/mexico 2 days ago