I had never interviewed a professor before and I was worried they wouldn’t like me. My first step to win over their hearts was to make them feel comfortable and at ease. So I dressed like them. I wore my professor outfit: a cable-knit sweater over a button down. But to my surprise, not all professors wear this ensemble. Let this be a lesson to you: When you want to make someone feel comfortable, don’t assume anything about their closets. But if I were being rated for hotness on ratemyprofessors.com, my sweater would still earn me a chili pepper.
- Quiz: Should you really be bringing your significant other to Thanksgiving dinner? on.mtv.com/1xSkxrY 10 months ago
- You can now stream @Eminem‘s #ShadyXV album. Listen here: on.mtv.com/1y9hOch 10 months ago
- Don’t forget to vote! @alvvaysband, @gazelletwin, @MelanieLBBH, @RynWeaver or @SeinaboSey: bit.ly/1vFuzh4 10 months ago
- See which musical icon wants Ariana Grande to stop being sexy? on.mtv.com/1vJQB2h 11 months ago
- Think @Beyonce ran out of surprise releases? Think again: on.mtv.com/1HErZek 11 months ago