Everyone thinks I should be on Jimmy Kimmel Live and I have the video to prove it. Maybe they don’t watch my show. Maybe they don’t know I even have a show. Maybe they don’t know my name even after I introduce myself. But they all agree: I should be on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Yes, maybe when I ask them if I should be on his show, there is a camera and microphone pointed in their face leading them to saying yes. Maybe sometimes I just flat out tell them to say yes. And maybe, only maybe, do we just not edit in the interviews of people saying I should not be on his show. But besides all those maybes, the people of Boston will riot if I’m not on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Or I’ll just tell them to riot.
- 10 Signs Your Beard’s Grossing People Out >> ow.ly/tiZVf 1 month ago
- .@rhymesayers – the finest independent hip-hop label in the world? via @guardian ow.ly/tgB07 1 month ago
- Green Day’s Dookie At 20: Too Stoned To Live, Too Young To Die >> on.mtv.com/1fTcy2t – @MTVNews 1 month ago
- U pick the video @CashiusGreen @ColdBeerBroads @LiliKendall @paradeoflights or @TheTrophyFire▶on.mtv.com/1fSHZtQ http://t.co/gXnQTCfw6B 1 month ago
- Photo: mtv: that awkward moment when you have to get horizontal. catch the #nsfw exclusive… tmblr.co/ZL3bYx169EGzg 1 month ago