Everyone thinks I should be on Jimmy Kimmel Live and I have the video to prove it. Maybe they don’t watch my show. Maybe they don’t know I even have a show. Maybe they don’t know my name even after I introduce myself. But they all agree: I should be on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Yes, maybe when I ask them if I should be on his show, there is a camera and microphone pointed in their face leading them to saying yes. Maybe sometimes I just flat out tell them to say yes. And maybe, only maybe, do we just not edit in the interviews of people saying I should not be on his show. But besides all those maybes, the people of Boston will riot if I’m not on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Or I’ll just tell them to riot.
- Beyonce Wore Fox Fur To Her Meatless Lunch, Is That Anti-Vegan? on.mtv.com/18ozjKy (via @MTVNews) 5 hours ago
- .@JPNSL Wins This Round Of The Freshmen “Hey Yah Hey” ▶ on.mtv.com/18oNb7p http://t.co/OMSknAG5F0 9 hours ago
- .@steveaoki: The best cake is one off your friends face! #cakeface #cakeme #aokifybeijing #aokifyasia tmblr.co/ZL3bYx10QkCBj 14 hours ago
- .@TheSwellers new video for “Got Social” – that party where everyone is having an awesome time but you. tmblr.co/ZL3bYx10MD02U 1 day ago
- For BFA students: Jerry Saltz on MFA Degrees “Too Expensive, and That’s Only the Start of the Problem” > vult.re/1bh5g8L via @vulture 1 day ago