My goal was to give away tickets to ride Bumper cars with Ne-Yo in exchange for donations to The United Way for Hurricane Sandy relief. It was supposed to be a fun, stress free day at Six Flags Great Adventure helping people. But something happened to me once i was given the tickets to hand out. I lost all social graces and turned ruthless. I wouldn’t take no for an answer. I wouldn’t even take ten dollars for an answer. I started asking children to harass their parents for more money. I started calling adults out for having more money in their wallet than they were offering. I lost sight of the meaning of “Donations.” But, I raised $422 in 45 minutes and gained a new job qualification: Auctioneer.
- Quiz: Should you really be bringing your significant other to Thanksgiving dinner? on.mtv.com/1xSkxrY 2 months ago
- You can now stream @Eminem‘s #ShadyXV album. Listen here: on.mtv.com/1y9hOch 2 months ago
- Don’t forget to vote! @alvvaysband, @gazelletwin, @MelanieLBBH, @RynWeaver or @SeinaboSey: bit.ly/1vFuzh4 2 months ago
- See which musical icon wants Ariana Grande to stop being sexy? on.mtv.com/1vJQB2h 2 months ago
- Think @Beyonce ran out of surprise releases? Think again: on.mtv.com/1HErZek 2 months ago