My goal was to give away tickets to ride Bumper cars with Ne-Yo in exchange for donations to The United Way for Hurricane Sandy relief. It was supposed to be a fun, stress free day at Six Flags Great Adventure helping people. But something happened to me once i was given the tickets to hand out. I lost all social graces and turned ruthless. I wouldn’t take no for an answer. I wouldn’t even take ten dollars for an answer. I started asking children to harass their parents for more money. I started calling adults out for having more money in their wallet than they were offering. I lost sight of the meaning of “Donations.” But, I raised $422 in 45 minutes and gained a new job qualification: Auctioneer.
- Peep @djafrojack‘s #MTVSpringBreak performance of “Do Or Die” bit.ly/1fKYZ4b 7 months ago
- .@QuinnMarcus & @Kid_Ink become BFFs down at #MTVSpringBreak : bit.ly/1iXgKB8 7 months ago
- .@Kid_Ink performed his hit song “Main Chick” at #SpringBreak & killed it! Check it out: bit.ly/1rZiQoX 7 months ago
- .@djafrojack takes our #PopQuiz, & tells us the essentials for #SpringBreak: bit.ly/1fKYZ4b http://t.co/7hC3NlNV55 7 months ago
- Awesome #MTVSpringBreak performance by @Kid_Ink! Watch “Main Chick” now: on.mtv.com/1rZJ76r 7 months ago