My goal was to give away tickets to ride Bumper cars with Ne-Yo in exchange for donations to The United Way for Hurricane Sandy relief. It was supposed to be a fun, stress free day at Six Flags Great Adventure helping people. But something happened to me once i was given the tickets to hand out. I lost all social graces and turned ruthless. I wouldn’t take no for an answer. I wouldn’t even take ten dollars for an answer. I started asking children to harass their parents for more money. I started calling adults out for having more money in their wallet than they were offering. I lost sight of the meaning of “Donations.” But, I raised $422 in 45 minutes and gained a new job qualification: Auctioneer.
- 10 Signs Your Beard’s Grossing People Out >> ow.ly/tiZVf 4 weeks ago
- .@rhymesayers – the finest independent hip-hop label in the world? via @guardian ow.ly/tgB07 1 month ago
- Green Day’s Dookie At 20: Too Stoned To Live, Too Young To Die >> on.mtv.com/1fTcy2t – @MTVNews 1 month ago
- U pick the video @CashiusGreen @ColdBeerBroads @LiliKendall @paradeoflights or @TheTrophyFire▶on.mtv.com/1fSHZtQ http://t.co/gXnQTCfw6B 1 month ago
- Photo: mtv: that awkward moment when you have to get horizontal. catch the #nsfw exclusive… tmblr.co/ZL3bYx169EGzg 1 month ago