On the set of The Heart, She Holler, I learned a television secret: Even though it’s TV, not everything is fake. For one thing, most things about the sheriff are real. Well, he isn’t actually a sheriff; he’s an actor named Joe Sikora. And his mustache seemed fake, but everything else about him is real. For example, his gun is real. It doesn’t have any bullets in it and it’s very old, but IT IS REAL. At first, I thought he was lying when he told me that, but I’m pretty sure he wasn’t… Well, I’m not 100% sure, because saying it now seems silly. But he definitely said something about it maybe being a real gun. Another thing about him that’s real is his walkie talkie. At first, I thought to myself, “This is definitely a prop. There’s no way this works.” But I was wrong. It’s real, so real in fact that we ordered chicken fingers from craft services over the walkie talkie. No chicken fingers were ever brought to us, but Joe told me the walkie talkie was linked to craft services and I definitely said “Chicken Fingers” into the mouth piece. Now I’m realizing I didn’t learn anything about television. All I learned was that Joe the Sheriff played a lot of pranks on me.
- Beyonce Wore Fox Fur To Her Meatless Lunch, Is That Anti-Vegan? on.mtv.com/18ozjKy (via @MTVNews) 16 hours ago
- .@JPNSL Wins This Round Of The Freshmen “Hey Yah Hey” ▶ on.mtv.com/18oNb7p http://t.co/OMSknAG5F0 20 hours ago
- .@steveaoki: The best cake is one off your friends face! #cakeface #cakeme #aokifybeijing #aokifyasia tmblr.co/ZL3bYx10QkCBj 1 day ago
- .@TheSwellers new video for “Got Social” – that party where everyone is having an awesome time but you. tmblr.co/ZL3bYx10MD02U 2 days ago
- For BFA students: Jerry Saltz on MFA Degrees “Too Expensive, and That’s Only the Start of the Problem” > vult.re/1bh5g8L via @vulture 2 days ago