Most of the time when I watch ‘Dancing with the Stars’, I think there is no way these people are this happy and excited in real life. It must be an act they put on for the show. Well ladies and gentlemen, I was wrong. After the live taping of the show, I interviewed all the dance partners and I kid you not, they were just as lively and hyped up as they were on the show. They had just danced for an hour and all I did was watch the show and eat In N Out and they had way more energy than me. Christina Milian created a “Quinnterviews Dance”, Elizabeth Berkley and her dance partner showed me their pecks… all four of them, and Snooki wanted her partner and me to all get a hotel room. I didn’t have enough energy to keep up with the Dancing with the Stars scene. No wonder Betty White and I got along so well.
- New From @FLYestintheeERA ‘Still The Motto’ ▶ on.mtv.com/1djYaza 6 hours ago
- Israel & Palestine like you’ve never seen them on #RebelMusicDoc tonight at 9/8c > rebelmusic.com 18 hours ago
- You pick the video that gets on air: @WeAstronauts @kntrlr @iamlajune @samsaya or @sydarthurband ▶ on.mtv.com/1dhZYIT 1 day ago
- Premiere: “Old School Love” with @LupeFiasco + @edsheeran ▶ on.mtv.com/1dgRm56 http://t.co/we5CQX4Avc 1 day ago
- Freaky optical illusion: Which gray block is actually darker? Hold something over the seam to find … tmblr.co/ZL3bYx10cz8Lv 2 days ago