Most of the time when I watch ‘Dancing with the Stars’, I think there is no way these people are this happy and excited in real life. It must be an act they put on for the show. Well ladies and gentlemen, I was wrong. After the live taping of the show, I interviewed all the dance partners and I kid you not, they were just as lively and hyped up as they were on the show. They had just danced for an hour and all I did was watch the show and eat In N Out and they had way more energy than me. Christina Milian created a “Quinnterviews Dance”, Elizabeth Berkley and her dance partner showed me their pecks… all four of them, and Snooki wanted her partner and me to all get a hotel room. I didn’t have enough energy to keep up with the Dancing with the Stars scene. No wonder Betty White and I got along so well.
- Quiz: Should you really be bringing your significant other to Thanksgiving dinner? on.mtv.com/1xSkxrY 9 months ago
- You can now stream @Eminem‘s #ShadyXV album. Listen here: on.mtv.com/1y9hOch 9 months ago
- Don’t forget to vote! @alvvaysband, @gazelletwin, @MelanieLBBH, @RynWeaver or @SeinaboSey: bit.ly/1vFuzh4 9 months ago
- See which musical icon wants Ariana Grande to stop being sexy? on.mtv.com/1vJQB2h 9 months ago
- Think @Beyonce ran out of surprise releases? Think again: on.mtv.com/1HErZek 9 months ago