Most of the time when I watch ‘Dancing with the Stars’, I think there is no way these people are this happy and excited in real life. It must be an act they put on for the show. Well ladies and gentlemen, I was wrong. After the live taping of the show, I interviewed all the dance partners and I kid you not, they were just as lively and hyped up as they were on the show. They had just danced for an hour and all I did was watch the show and eat In N Out and they had way more energy than me. Christina Milian created a “Quinnterviews Dance”, Elizabeth Berkley and her dance partner showed me their pecks… all four of them, and Snooki wanted her partner and me to all get a hotel room. I didn’t have enough energy to keep up with the Dancing with the Stars scene. No wonder Betty White and I got along so well.
- 10 Signs Your Beard’s Grossing People Out >> ow.ly/tiZVf 1 month ago
- .@rhymesayers – the finest independent hip-hop label in the world? via @guardian ow.ly/tgB07 1 month ago
- Green Day’s Dookie At 20: Too Stoned To Live, Too Young To Die >> on.mtv.com/1fTcy2t – @MTVNews 1 month ago
- U pick the video @CashiusGreen @ColdBeerBroads @LiliKendall @paradeoflights or @TheTrophyFire▶on.mtv.com/1fSHZtQ http://t.co/gXnQTCfw6B 1 month ago
- Photo: mtv: that awkward moment when you have to get horizontal. catch the #nsfw exclusive… tmblr.co/ZL3bYx169EGzg 1 month ago