Most of the time when I watch ‘Dancing with the Stars’, I think there is no way these people are this happy and excited in real life. It must be an act they put on for the show. Well ladies and gentlemen, I was wrong. After the live taping of the show, I interviewed all the dance partners and I kid you not, they were just as lively and hyped up as they were on the show. They had just danced for an hour and all I did was watch the show and eat In N Out and they had way more energy than me. Christina Milian created a “Quinnterviews Dance”, Elizabeth Berkley and her dance partner showed me their pecks… all four of them, and Snooki wanted her partner and me to all get a hotel room. I didn’t have enough energy to keep up with the Dancing with the Stars scene. No wonder Betty White and I got along so well.
- Peep @djafrojack‘s #MTVSpringBreak performance of “Do Or Die” bit.ly/1fKYZ4b 6 months ago
- .@QuinnMarcus & @Kid_Ink become BFFs down at #MTVSpringBreak : bit.ly/1iXgKB8 6 months ago
- .@Kid_Ink performed his hit song “Main Chick” at #SpringBreak & killed it! Check it out: bit.ly/1rZiQoX 6 months ago
- .@djafrojack takes our #PopQuiz, & tells us the essentials for #SpringBreak: bit.ly/1fKYZ4b http://t.co/7hC3NlNV55 6 months ago
- Awesome #MTVSpringBreak performance by @Kid_Ink! Watch “Main Chick” now: on.mtv.com/1rZJ76r 6 months ago