I have never been more nervous than when I was waiting outside Paul Rudd’s room. I didn’t realize I had been pacing until I heard my producer tell my camera man, “Let’s get her pacing.” The reporter before me finished and I over heard him telling another journalist to be careful because Paul Rudd gets off track. From that moment on I knew we were going to get along great. I had no track.
- 10 Signs Your Beard’s Grossing People Out >> ow.ly/tiZVf 1 month ago
- .@rhymesayers – the finest independent hip-hop label in the world? via @guardian ow.ly/tgB07 1 month ago
- Green Day’s Dookie At 20: Too Stoned To Live, Too Young To Die >> on.mtv.com/1fTcy2t – @MTVNews 1 month ago
- U pick the video @CashiusGreen @ColdBeerBroads @LiliKendall @paradeoflights or @TheTrophyFire▶on.mtv.com/1fSHZtQ http://t.co/gXnQTCfw6B 1 month ago
- Photo: mtv: that awkward moment when you have to get horizontal. catch the #nsfw exclusive… tmblr.co/ZL3bYx169EGzg 1 month ago