I have never been more nervous than when I was waiting outside Paul Rudd’s room. I didn’t realize I had been pacing until I heard my producer tell my camera man, “Let’s get her pacing.” The reporter before me finished and I over heard him telling another journalist to be careful because Paul Rudd gets off track. From that moment on I knew we were going to get along great. I had no track.
- New #RequiredListening – The sea will save you in @Isle_of_Rhodes “Islands” video ▶ on.mtv.com/1h3iA1Q http://t.co/8MAi2nKh1O 2 hours ago
- ‘This Or That?’ with Jennifer Lawrence ▶ on.mtv.com/JiJMOF (via @MTVNews) http://t.co/QHF6r7EOR0 23 hours ago
- Thanks to @WOBC from @oberlincollege for this week’s stellar College Radio Countdown ▶ on.mtv.com/1dlPdoZ http://t.co/W66u164GV4 1 day ago
- T.I. And Danny Brown going to be on Rapfix Live streaming now >> on.mtv.com/1dnn1lx 2 days ago
- New From @FLYestintheeERA ‘Still The Motto’ ▶ on.mtv.com/1djYaza 3 days ago