It’s been a year since Occupy Wall Street occupied national headlines, but did the movement capture the hearts of a new generation of voters? Our student journalist Eugenia Finizio at George Washington University finds out.
- New From @FLYestintheeERA ‘Still The Motto’ ▶ on.mtv.com/1djYaza 1 day ago
- Israel & Palestine like you’ve never seen them on #RebelMusicDoc tonight at 9/8c > rebelmusic.com 2 days ago
- You pick the video that gets on air: @WeAstronauts @kntrlr @iamlajune @samsaya or @sydarthurband ▶ on.mtv.com/1dhZYIT 2 days ago
- Premiere: “Old School Love” with @LupeFiasco + @edsheeran ▶ on.mtv.com/1dgRm56 http://t.co/we5CQX4Avc 2 days ago
- Freaky optical illusion: Which gray block is actually darker? Hold something over the seam to find … tmblr.co/ZL3bYx10cz8Lv 3 days ago