Apply for your chance at an mtvU Grant.
You could receive:
-Up to $1,000 for your social venture.
-An opportunity to be featured on mtvU.com.
In order to be eligible for an mtvU Grant, you must complete the mtvU Grant Application.
To get started – create a log-in /password to set up your mtvU Grant / venture profile on youthventure.org
Please direct any questions, and/or submit complete applications to Ashoka’s Youth Venture at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703)-600-8272 with any questions.
Don’t forget–to be eligible for an mtvU Grant, your project/idea must be:
– New: This means that the Venture as a whole or the specific initiative that the students want funded must not already be in existence. If the program has already been started, it is ineligible.
– Sustainable: The Venture must be sustainable in terms of membership, leadership, and finances. The Venture should be created with structures in place so it has the potential to outlast its founders. It should not be a short-term project.
– Beneficial: The Venture must benefit the community– either the student community or the community at large.
Also keep in mind:
– You must be a part or full-time student at an mtvU school to apply for a Grant. To find out whether or not your school is an mtvU School, email us at info@mtvU.com..
– Ventures can be launched on any topic – the environment, health, education, civic engagement, literacy, children, homelessness, poverty –any topic you choose as long as their is a benefit to the community.