Kevin Smith is not only an independent filmmaker, writer, actor and cultural commentator but a bad ass best selling novelist as well and his latest book “SHOOTIN’ THE SH*T WITH KEVIN SMITH: THE BEST OF SMODCAST” is no exception. Ever wonder what would happen if Kevin Smith ate four pounds of steak tartar? How about his feelings on Helen Keller and dirt malls? Those topics and more are thoroughly examined and discussed in his weekly podcast, SModcast, and now its all put to print for your reading pleasure. Pick up a copy of this hilarious book out in stores right now.
- You pick the video: @banditosband @HelloBleached Blu @DANSESTICKUP or @OfficialOLRpage > on.mtv.com/10IFK6Y http://t.co/x5zWQRZTwp 3 hours ago
- .@30SECONDSTOMARS Discuss New Album, Jesus, Chicken Nuggets (not in that order) on.mtv.com/10MavIm #echelon 4 hours ago
- Ahh. #TeenWolf Season 3 looks awesome scary >> on.mtv.com/10ILRIk 1 day ago
- .@steveaoki + cake to the face = complete awesomeness >> on.mtv.com/11QcBdn 2 days ago
- What, what, what, what… catch @macklemore & @RyanLewis’s encore #hangoutfest performance right now! on.mtv.com/17fISvs 2 days ago