Nicki Minaj put a great big fabulous pink wig on 2010. She broke boundaries, molds and records. From moving 400,000 copies of her debut album Pink Friday its first week to topping Billboard’s Rap Chart to besting Jay-Z, Kanye and Rick Ross on “Monster,” she was a force to be reckoned with. Nicki also spoke out against sexist double standards, reassured her gay fans that “It Gets Better,” called for an end to homophobia in hip-hop and fought to end breast cancer. mtvU is proud to crown Nicki Minaj Woman of the Year.
- Peep @djafrojack‘s #MTVSpringBreak performance of “Do Or Die” bit.ly/1fKYZ4b 6 months ago
- .@QuinnMarcus & @Kid_Ink become BFFs down at #MTVSpringBreak : bit.ly/1iXgKB8 6 months ago
- .@Kid_Ink performed his hit song “Main Chick” at #SpringBreak & killed it! Check it out: bit.ly/1rZiQoX 6 months ago
- .@djafrojack takes our #PopQuiz, & tells us the essentials for #SpringBreak: bit.ly/1fKYZ4b http://t.co/7hC3NlNV55 6 months ago
- Awesome #MTVSpringBreak performance by @Kid_Ink! Watch “Main Chick” now: on.mtv.com/1rZJ76r 6 months ago