Nicki Minaj put a great big fabulous pink wig on 2010. She broke boundaries, molds and records. From moving 400,000 copies of her debut album Pink Friday its first week to topping Billboard’s Rap Chart to besting Jay-Z, Kanye and Rick Ross on “Monster,” she was a force to be reckoned with. Nicki also spoke out against sexist double standards, reassured her gay fans that “It Gets Better,” called for an end to homophobia in hip-hop and fought to end breast cancer. mtvU is proud to crown Nicki Minaj Woman of the Year.
- 10 Signs Your Beard’s Grossing People Out >> ow.ly/tiZVf 1 month ago
- .@rhymesayers – the finest independent hip-hop label in the world? via @guardian ow.ly/tgB07 1 month ago
- Green Day’s Dookie At 20: Too Stoned To Live, Too Young To Die >> on.mtv.com/1fTcy2t – @MTVNews 1 month ago
- U pick the video @CashiusGreen @ColdBeerBroads @LiliKendall @paradeoflights or @TheTrophyFire▶on.mtv.com/1fSHZtQ http://t.co/gXnQTCfw6B 1 month ago
- Photo: mtv: that awkward moment when you have to get horizontal. catch the #nsfw exclusive… tmblr.co/ZL3bYx169EGzg 1 month ago