1. Tell us about your craziest touring experience?
We did a college show in Monterey, CA and had a huge after party at the hotel. The hotel was hosting a west coast teacher’s conference. Long story short, the hotel wasn’t feeling the party, the cops came and Nic and Fess got arrested.
2. What type of college class would you’d most want to take and why?
We all went to different colleges in CA: Bread-UC Riverside, Goose-UC Davis, Fess-San Diego State, Big Steve-CSU Northridge, Riggz-UCLA & USC Law School and Nic went to Santa Monica CC for a semester then went back to making beats. So one class we all thought would be dope would be Adult Sex Ed, but you’d have to have a bad one as the teacher.
3. What city in America is the most fun to visit and why?
We do a lot of shows along the West Coast but Austin TX for SXSW was super dope when we were out there this year.
4. What’s some of the best advice you were ever given?
Wrap it up!
5. What’s in heavy rotation in your MP3/CD player right now?
Our own music, we have a lot of tuckie tracks that will never be released but we love em so we slap our own music a lot.
6. The last good book you read or TV show you’re addicted to?
Walking Dead! We’re all hooked on it! Watch out for those bath salts y’all.
7. What’s the first concert you ever saw – how was it?
We’ve all been to a lot of different concerts but we all went and saw Weezy (Lil Wayne) this year together and it was dope to finally catch one as a squad.
8. What are three items you can’t live without on tour?
Trees, Sunflower Seeds & Jack Daniels are all a must on tour. Oh and condoms! Four things we can’t live without.
9. Who are your major musical influences?
Ying Yang Twins & Beastie Boys.
Any random messages or tips you’d like to give to mtvU watchers?
“Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness”