1. Tell us about your craziest touring experience?
I’d have to say a few years back when I performed in Boston at a small venue!! The crowd was crazy and they were actually moshing to my music haha!! My music doesn’t really cater to the moshing type audience if you know what I mean!! But that was pretty cool.
2. What type of college class would you’d most want to take and why?
That’s a good question, probably whatever class would have the most girls in it haha, definitely not Math!!
3. What city in America is the most fun to visit and why?
Well if I wasn’t from New York I’m pretty sure I would say New York, but I guess in this case I’d have to say Vegas!! I went there for a bachelor party and it was an amazing time!! I barely slept for 5 days.
4. What’s some of the best advice you were ever given?
As far as music goes the best advice I’ve been givin is to just stay true to myself and have fun with it!! Everything else will happen from there.
5. What’s in heavy rotation in your MP3/CD player right now?
It’s usually very random, I’m always listening at the gym so I change it up a lot, but right now Drake, the new B.O.B., Slaughterhouse, Kanye,Odd Future, Frank Ocean and The Beastie Boys, RIP MCA!!
6. The last good book you read or TV show you’re addicted to?
I’m very addicted to Game of Thrones!! I believe it’s the best show on television.
7. What’s the first concert you ever saw – how was it?
Dave Mathews Band with my brother at Madison Square Garden!! It was a great show and I’ve always been a big Dave fan!!
8. What are three items you can’t live without on tour?
My MacBook Pro, Iphone and a toothbrush.
9. Who are your major musical influences?
As far as my roots of being a Hip-Hop artist, it’s guys like Kanye West, Eminem, A Tribe Called Quest, Beastie Boys and soo many more that got me into hip-hop, but then theres also alot of artists that are out now making similar type cross over music like me and mixing and matching genres which I’m really into lately, artists like Flo-Rida, Drake, B.O.B, LMFAO and Mike Posner.
Any random messages or tips you’d like to give to mtvU watchers?
Keep watching and showing love to the artists that are out there making music videos!! I think it’s really important to the music industry and the careers of young artists like myself!! Oh and follow me on twitter @realmikelembo haha peace out!