1. Tell us about your craziest touring experience?
A Day To Remember doesn’t really do crazy on tour. For the most part we are writing and playing video games! Boring I know. There was one time we all got this insane virus during the swine flu craze and everyone was throwing up everywhere and police pulled us over at the hospital and doctors came on in what looked like nuclear suits. We all thought we were dead.
2. What type of college class would you’d most want to take and why?
Probably quantum physics…I won’t understand a damn thing but at least I’ll look smart for that one day I’m in there.
3. What city in America is the most fun to visit and why?
Vegas is always a good time. I enjoy San Diego as well. Good food, jet skis and beautiful weather.
4. What’s some of the best advice you were ever given?
It’s better to be over prepared than under.
5. What’s in heavy rotation in your MP3/CD player right now?
6. The last good book you read or TV show you’re addicted to?
I’m reading the graphic novel “From Hell” its life changing. Way better than the movie and has cool ideas of secret societies.
7. What’s the first concert you ever saw – how was it?
I saw Lynyrd Skynyrd. It was amazing. The guy in front of me was a little person smoking weed and waving a rebel flag. I was in 6th grade and probably had a contact high. No wonder it was such a good show…
8. What are three items you can’t live without on tour?
Beard trimmer. Tooth brush. Baby wipes.
9. Who are your major musical influences?
Apart from the obvious ones, personally Stevie Ray Vaughan, led zeppelin, Randy Rhodes. All insane guitar players.