Born Stefon Leron Alexander, hip hop artist P.O.S. (you can speculate what that stands for but some options are Product of Society and Promise of Skill) released his third solo album Never Better in 2009. The influence of punk runs throughout P.O.S.’s work and has gained him major credibility within the indie community. His ability to incorporate the two genres together so seamlessly led to stints opening for Minus the Bear and Underoath. Full of fire and energy, this artist brings unrivaled passion to the mic.
- Peep @djafrojack‘s #MTVSpringBreak performance of “Do Or Die” bit.ly/1fKYZ4b 3 weeks ago
- .@QuinnMarcus & @Kid_Ink become BFFs down at #MTVSpringBreak : bit.ly/1iXgKB8 3 weeks ago
- .@Kid_Ink performed his hit song “Main Chick” at #SpringBreak & killed it! Check it out: bit.ly/1rZiQoX 3 weeks ago
- .@djafrojack takes our #PopQuiz, & tells us the essentials for #SpringBreak: bit.ly/1fKYZ4b http://t.co/7hC3NlNV55 3 weeks ago
- Awesome #MTVSpringBreak performance by @Kid_Ink! Watch “Main Chick” now: on.mtv.com/1rZJ76r 3 weeks ago