Born Stefon Leron Alexander, hip hop artist P.O.S. (you can speculate what that stands for but some options are Product of Society and Promise of Skill) released his third solo album Never Better in 2009. The influence of punk runs throughout P.O.S.’s work and has gained him major credibility within the indie community. His ability to incorporate the two genres together so seamlessly led to stints opening for Minus the Bear and Underoath. Full of fire and energy, this artist brings unrivaled passion to the mic.
- 10 Signs Your Beard’s Grossing People Out >> ow.ly/tiZVf 1 month ago
- .@rhymesayers – the finest independent hip-hop label in the world? via @guardian ow.ly/tgB07 1 month ago
- Green Day’s Dookie At 20: Too Stoned To Live, Too Young To Die >> on.mtv.com/1fTcy2t – @MTVNews 1 month ago
- U pick the video @CashiusGreen @ColdBeerBroads @LiliKendall @paradeoflights or @TheTrophyFire▶on.mtv.com/1fSHZtQ http://t.co/gXnQTCfw6B 1 month ago
- Photo: mtv: that awkward moment when you have to get horizontal. catch the #nsfw exclusive… tmblr.co/ZL3bYx169EGzg 1 month ago