Known for their quirky lead singer, double drum kits, and eccentric live shows, Francis and the Lights bring a touch of early 80s pop and the influence of New Wave together to create a sound filled with infatuating keyboard hooks and guitar riffs. Passionate supporters of their fans and always the first to offer up free music, the group shares this intimate performance with mtvU’s Ahead of the Curve.
- Quiz: Should you really be bringing your significant other to Thanksgiving dinner? on.mtv.com/1xSkxrY 3 hours ago
- You can now stream @Eminem‘s #ShadyXV album. Listen here: on.mtv.com/1y9hOch 5 hours ago
- Don’t forget to vote! @alvvaysband, @gazelletwin, @MelanieLBBH, @RynWeaver or @SeinaboSey: bit.ly/1vFuzh4 6 hours ago
- See which musical icon wants Ariana Grande to stop being sexy? on.mtv.com/1vJQB2h 1 day ago
- Think @Beyonce ran out of surprise releases? Think again: on.mtv.com/1HErZek 1 day ago