Known for their quirky lead singer, double drum kits, and eccentric live shows, Francis and the Lights bring a touch of early 80s pop and the influence of New Wave together to create a sound filled with infatuating keyboard hooks and guitar riffs. Passionate supporters of their fans and always the first to offer up free music, the group shares this intimate performance with mtvU’s Ahead of the Curve.
- 10 Signs Your Beard’s Grossing People Out >> ow.ly/tiZVf 1 month ago
- .@rhymesayers – the finest independent hip-hop label in the world? via @guardian ow.ly/tgB07 1 month ago
- Green Day’s Dookie At 20: Too Stoned To Live, Too Young To Die >> on.mtv.com/1fTcy2t – @MTVNews 1 month ago
- U pick the video @CashiusGreen @ColdBeerBroads @LiliKendall @paradeoflights or @TheTrophyFire▶on.mtv.com/1fSHZtQ http://t.co/gXnQTCfw6B 1 month ago
- Photo: mtv: that awkward moment when you have to get horizontal. catch the #nsfw exclusive… tmblr.co/ZL3bYx169EGzg 1 month ago