Known for their quirky lead singer, double drum kits, and eccentric live shows, Francis and the Lights bring a touch of early 80s pop and the influence of New Wave together to create a sound filled with infatuating keyboard hooks and guitar riffs. Passionate supporters of their fans and always the first to offer up free music, the group shares this intimate performance with mtvU’s Ahead of the Curve.
- Peep @djafrojack‘s #MTVSpringBreak performance of “Do Or Die” bit.ly/1fKYZ4b 5 months ago
- .@QuinnMarcus & @Kid_Ink become BFFs down at #MTVSpringBreak : bit.ly/1iXgKB8 5 months ago
- .@Kid_Ink performed his hit song “Main Chick” at #SpringBreak & killed it! Check it out: bit.ly/1rZiQoX 5 months ago
- .@djafrojack takes our #PopQuiz, & tells us the essentials for #SpringBreak: bit.ly/1fKYZ4b http://t.co/7hC3NlNV55 5 months ago
- Awesome #MTVSpringBreak performance by @Kid_Ink! Watch “Main Chick” now: on.mtv.com/1rZJ76r 5 months ago