Known for their quirky lead singer, double drum kits, and eccentric live shows, Francis and the Lights bring a touch of early 80s pop and the influence of New Wave together to create a sound filled with infatuating keyboard hooks and guitar riffs. Passionate supporters of their fans and always the first to offer up free music, the group shares this intimate performance with mtvU’s Ahead of the Curve.
- Freaky optical illusion: Which gray block is actually darker? Hold something over the seam to find … tmblr.co/ZL3bYx10cz8Lv 2 hours ago
- Beyonce Wore Fox Fur To Her Meatless Lunch, Is That Anti-Vegan? on.mtv.com/18ozjKy (via @MTVNews) 2 days ago
- .@JPNSL Wins This Round Of The Freshmen “Hey Yah Hey” ▶ on.mtv.com/18oNb7p http://t.co/OMSknAG5F0 2 days ago
- .@steveaoki: The best cake is one off your friends face! #cakeface #cakeme #aokifybeijing #aokifyasia tmblr.co/ZL3bYx10QkCBj 2 days ago
- .@TheSwellers new video for “Got Social” – that party where everyone is having an awesome time but you. tmblr.co/ZL3bYx10MD02U 3 days ago